Monday, March 18, 2013

Bienvenidos!

Hey everyone!

I just got this blog set up and I'm so excited to be able to use it to give y'all updates for the next 18 months.  (I hope I didn't copy Bella in Berlin too much with my title, but it just worked!) What will most likely happen is that I will send an email to my family every week and my dad will copy and paste that to this blog.  But you probably already knew how that works, right?

Anyway, I hope that it will stay updated most of the time because I myself like to read missionary blogs like this and it's fun to check up on friends from time to time.  Also I will try to have my contact info updated as time goes on.  I heard great news recently that now the First Presidency has allowed not just immediate family, but extended family, friends and ward members to email missionaries.  So shoot me an email sometime! I'd love it and it's quick and easy to do... no stamps needed!  Hint hint...

My address is: elissa.bledsoe@myldsmail.net (don't forget the dot between elissa and bledsoe!)

As of today, I have 9 days left until I report... I don't have my visa yet so I may be headed to the MTC instead of the CCM.  I am expecting to find out more this week so stay tuned!

- (almost) Hermana Bledsoe

No comments:

Post a Comment