Friday, March 22, 2013

Cinco Dias.

Here's an update!

This morning I got official word (since my visa still hasn't come) that next week I will be reporting to the Provo MTC!  As cool as it would be to go straight to Peru, I am excited to get the Provo MTC experience until Peru lets me come!

From what I hear, a lot of people are in my same situation because there are just so many more missionaries entering foreign countries and the governments are just swamped with visa applications... which is actually really cool!  That means lots of missionaries!  I know that all of us who are meant to go foreign will get to where we need to go when we need to go there because God is really the one in charge here.

I think this plan is great.  My first weekend will be Easter and then the next will be General Conference and that will be so amazing to experience in the MTC as a brand new missionary!  Once I travel to Peru, it will be with other missionaries and we will all be more used to missionary life in our own country before heading into a new one.

My new address that you could send letters or packages to is:

Sister Elissa Samantha Bledsoe
MTC Mailbox # 266
PER-LIME 0508
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

And my email address is: elissa.bledsoe@myldsmail.net (don't forget the dot between elissa and bledsoe!).  I'd LOVE to hear from you! :)

I'm so excited to be serving the people of Peru and that all begins with good training whether it's here or there!

- (almost) Hermana Bledsoe

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you!! So sorry about the Visa not arriving, maybe it will be an easier transition this way! Regardless, you are going to have the most amazing 18 months of your life. We love you tons. -Karen and Bergs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you. The ProvoMTC will also be a good experience. Happy Easter and a lot of love to you.
    Francoise and Bill

    ReplyDelete