Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Empezando Abril...

SALUDOS! 

So this week was pretty good.  We have a rule in our mission that we can only attend conference if we bring a less active, investigator, or recent convert to the sessions and we really wanted to go so we made it a goal to invite everyone possible and make it possible that we could attend all four of the general sessions.  It was hard, but in the end, we did it! It was amazing to get to go both Saturday and Sunday and enjoy every moment.  On the mission, conference is like Christmas!  It was not only good for us, but for the people we brought.  David had to work Sunday but he came to both sessions Saturday and was there taking notes and loved it.  We also found out during the session in the afternoon on Saturday that one of our eternal investigators decided to be baptized! Finally!  So we are preparing her for that and I can't help but feel so blessed and grateful to my Heavenly Father for all of this.  I recieved a lot of personal guidance and also guidance for the area.  One thing that I learned was about follow-up.  What Elder Ballard said about that is so true and I love how he followed up with us about the invitations that he had made.  In the mission we invite others to come unto Christ in general but we almost always extend other specific invitations that need that follow up after or else nothing will come of it.

My time is up...LOVE YALL!

Hermana Bledsoe
In our zone meeting we celebrated for those who reached one year with a cake!  Elder Kent and Elder Tolman (who were in the Provo MTC at the same as me but in other districts), me, Elder Pineda (my zone leader who was just there, he has like 18 months) and Elder Choquehuanca (who is from the Lima Central Mission originally).

Zona Chaclacayo por la ultima vez!

our neighbor friends and their cousins

Hermana Natty and Hermana Edith after conference!

Lunch in between sessions with the Gonzales Family... they are SO cool!..and yes we ate on the ping pong table haha

Our last FHE in the Roman´s home-- here I´m with almost all of my converts from Chaclacayo (even little Tracy! haha)


No comments:

Post a Comment