Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Can´t think of a title!

BUENO... BUENOS DIAS!​ Feliz día Lunes!

So I decided to be smarter and send pics of my journal (nothing too personal) to save time writing the same exact thing here haha.  This week was transfers, Hermana Lagos left for La Molina and my new companion is Hermana Llavilla from Cuzco!  She is super cool and we are enjoying Chosica!  It is still sunny and nice here while winter has hit Lima.  I´m enjoying this weather while I can!  Well all of the highlights are in the pics so hopefully they reach you okay.  

Today I received my letter with my ending date.... super sad for me because I can´t imagine leaving and not being a missionary, but so is life. Tomorrow I hit 14... I´ve just gotta make the most of what I have left!! I am super grateful for the time I have and I try not to think of ending but press forward and help familes reach SALVATION.  Its a huge task but I know I´m not alone in this at all. I have been so blessed by this experience and I can´t even express it in words.

Thought:  When Alma spoke to his son Shiblon, he said something important:
."..I would that ye should remember, that as much as ye shall put your trust in God even so much ye shall be delivered out of your trials, and your troubles, and your afflictions, and ye shall be lifted up at the last day." 
--Alma 38:5

In Spanish this comes out something like in proportion to the trust you put in God, you will be helped/delivered.  We need to have trust in God proportionate to the help that we need in our lives.  Maybe we can all (especially myself) have more faith and trust in God and that He can help us overcome our trials, troubles, and afflictions.  I know this is true!

Have an excellent week!
Con mucho amor,
Hermana Bledsoe

No comments:

Post a Comment