Monday, August 4, 2014

Santidad al Señor

So last week went super slowly until we finally got to go to the TEMPLE on Wednesday!  It was amazing. We had our session at 9 am and a few other zones went that day so we got to see lots of friends and that was great.  But before all of that, the session was awesome.  Lately I enjoy the temple like a yummy dessert, trying to get as much out of it as I can and savor the short time I have there enjoying it as I can.  Surely Satan tried many times to take away the peace and the Spirit I felt there before and afterwards, but I made a strong effort to not let anything bring be down or cause me to lose the Spirit.  He knows how much strength that experience gives to the missionaries.  But there is always opposition in all things! 

After leaving the temple we found another zone in the cafeteria in the adjacent building and I got to see Hermana Thiel there! Super cool.  She told me that a family from Chaclacayo (the Roman family) was on their way to the temple and so I got to see them for a little bit and it was amazing! Also saw my old companion Hermana Pardo (who finished her mission in December but was visiting Peru) outside of the temple! It was a great day and even the SUN was out! In Lima!! 

But I´m doing great, loving the work.  Wish you all the very BEST week this week! Love you!

Hermana Bledsoe

No comments:

Post a Comment