Saturday, June 8, 2013

Dos Meces!

Yup! As of yesterday, the 27th, I've been a missionary for a whopping 2 months! Haha.  It's really flown by... I can't believe Memorial Day Weekend just passed already!

I was SO excited to get on my email today and see emails from literally everyone!  Thanks guys!  It's so fun to hear how your lives are and what you're up to.  Totally made my day.  I don't have as much time to write this because I wanted to write y'all back individually :)

Being in California is the best. (Duh!)  The weather is fantastic and I had In-N-Out for dinner twice this week... that's what's uppppp!  Haha.  And I'm in the best stateside mission. For real.  We had zone conference all day today it was so great.  The missionaries I serve with work very hard and our mission has such a great--as they call it-- "mission culture."  Everyone I meet has a good attitude about the work and about everyone around them.  Everyone is positive about baptizing.  It's so great!

This week we had a lot of success in finding and contacting people and I really am seeing the Lord's work hastening.  We were told today about a huge missionary broadcast on June 23 (that our whole mission will be watching together) from President Monson.  Apparently all church meetings will be made to work around it... it's that important!  I see so much happening in "la obra misional" (missionary work) in the coming months!

I love and miss y'all so much, but I want you to know how happy I am.  I couldn't be doing anything better with my time right now.  I am so grateful for this opportunity to be on the Lord's errand and I hope to make all of it count!  Thanks for all the love and support :)

Hermana Bledsoe

No comments:

Post a Comment