Tuesday, October 29, 2013

HOLA!!

Whoa where did the time go?! I wrote my president, read your emails, and BAM! my internet time is up!  But I hope you´re all doing well! 

MOM! This week I got your envelope that you sent with the cool photo collages (that I now have on my wall by my desk), thanks! I hope to be able to put the song lyrics to use here if I can translate them :)

But things are going well here:
- Last week we had transfers and we didn´t have changes; Hermana Sassetti and I will be here another 6 weeks!
- We have una con fecha bautismal!!!!!
- Last p-day we went as a zone to Larcomar in Miraflores and had a BLAST! It is so pretty there and reminds me of California. Yall should look it up on google or something.  We were playing volleyball by the water and the ball fell and an Elder went to get it and he got slammed by a wave and lost his area´s cellphone so now the mission has prohibited going to the beach :(  But it was fun while it lasted!

Thats about it for now! Love you all! 
Hermana Bledsoe

No comments:

Post a Comment