Monday, November 4, 2013

Dedicada a La Princessa...

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS HALEY!  The baby of the family is in Young Women´s now...que loco!  I love you and I hope that you´re having a great day!  I still remember the day that Haley was born, I was 9 (and had horrible buck teeth back then) and Grandma Joan was watching the rest of us while Mom and Dad were in the hospital.  Nathan, Sadie and I had the privelage of giving Haley her first bath and she was so tiny and cute.  Now she is grown and I hardly recognize her in photos!  Wow have things changed!

And good old Scout is 13! I remember our first night with her driving home from San Bernardino and she got carsick and threw up all over me... 13 years later I still love and miss that dog! :)

Things here are going pretty well.  We are having success in working with our ward council reactivating less actives and we are still trying super hard to get a baptism, doing everything possible to get these people moving and taking action with their growing testimonies that they have (being "pleasantly persistent" as Mom would say).  Each one has their own challenges and obstacles and I´m learning that I can only do so much, they have their agency and I am here to support them in their journey. I know that everything will happen in the Lord´s time, and maybe even after I´m gone from the area.  I really appreciate the support and love from you guys and I pray for you every day.  I hope all is going well in the US of A and that each of you are very blessed in all you´re doing :)

My Zone Leaders are bugging us because we´re all going to lunch right now so I don´t have a ton of time but I just want to say I love you all very much! Take care!

Hermana Bledsoe

No comments:

Post a Comment