Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happytown!

Happy Monday! 

So this week was had transfers because it was a 4-week transfer. There werent a ton of changes overall in the mission, but I was transferred to what Im sure will be my last area... Ive come back to Lima and I´m in SURCO!  My ward is called Villa Alegre, which translates to something like "Happy Town," haha.  Surco is a really nice (wealthy) part of Lima and the members here are awesome.  Ive only been here a week but I love it here so much.  We work a lot more with the members here and receive references like no other! Seriously, every family we visit on average has at least 2 references.  They really understand the importance of member missionary work and are super helpful and loving to the missionaries.  Its been a huge change from Chosica in terms of that and the weather and the standard of living so Im getting used to everything still.  But I feel like the Lord has blessed me a lot to be here and to be with my new companion, Hermana Hernandez from Honduras.  She is super fun and an awesome missionary. Shes a lot like my trainer, Hermana Aguayo, because she likes to joke around and has a goofy personality, but when she teaches she is super focused and teaches really well.  Wow, I have learned to much from her already.  

This week is President Ardila´s last week and we will have his farewell this week with our zone and several others. I got his last weekly letter today and teared up... I will miss the Ardila family so much but I know that change is good.

Love yall! Have an awesome week!
Hna Bledsoe


No comments:

Post a Comment